Dark Chocolate Chunks or Chips – 150 gms
Butter – 100 gms
Castor or Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
All-Purpose Flour – 1.25 cups
Salt – 1/8 tsp
Milk – ½ cup
Walnuts – a few, chopped
Chocolate pieces/chocolate chips/walnuts – a few for topping
How to make Eggless microwave brownies at home
1. Grease and line a 7 or 8-inch microwavable baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave till it is of a smooth consistency.
3. Add butter to the melted chocolate and whisk till it melts fully and forms a smooth sauce.
4. Add the sugar and vanilla essence into this and whisk well. To this, whisk in the flour and salt, along with the milk, and mix well. Add a few chopped walnuts to this and mix in.
5. Add the prepared batter into the baking tray and sprinkle the chocolate and walnuts on top.
6. Microwave on high power for 2 min first and then continue for another minute or two.
7. The top will look done and the sides will start releasing. The center will be a little gooey and will set as it cools down. At 1200W, microwave this will take between 3-4 min usually.