As the holidays approach and schedules fill up, it’s more important than ever to have quick and easy winter meals options. But just because a meal is quick doesn’t mean it has to be boring – these two recipes are proof of that!
So whether you’re feeding a crowd or just looking for a tasty weeknight dinner, these recipes will help you get it on the table fast.
One-Pot Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli
Are you looking for some delicious, quick, and easy recipes to make this winter? Then look no further! In this article, we will share with you 10 of the best winter recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes. These recipes are perfect for those busy weeknights when you just don’t have time to cook a big meal.
Some of our favourite winter recipes include One-Pot Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli, Spicy Honey-Glazed Chicken, shrimp and Grits, and Chili. These recipes are hearty and filling and will definitely help you warm up on those cold winter nights. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Spicy Honey-Glazed Chicken
Looking for winter meals? This is sweet, sticky, and packed with flavour. And it only takes 30 minutes to make!
1 lb chicken thighs or breasts
Half tsp chilli powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
One tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
Quarter tsp black pepper
2 tbsp honey
Two tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
1/4 cup chicken broth or water
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the chilli powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
3. Rub this mixture all over the chicken pieces.
4. In a small saucepan, heat honey and oil over medium heat until combined.
5. Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour the honey mixture over the top. Be sure to evenly coat all of the pieces.
6. Add chicken broth or water to the dish, just enough to create a bit of steam while the chicken cooks so it doesn’t dry out.
7. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and the sauce is bubbly and caramelized.
8. Serve immediately!