Vegan & Eggless Chocolate Sponge-
1 Tbsp grounded flex seeds + 3 tbsp water
1/4 + 1/8 cup powdered/castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup unflavoured oil
1/2 + 1/4 cup soy milk/almond milk
1/4 cup Chopped dry dates
1 cup maida
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
- Put all liquid ingredients with sugar in a bowl and whisk with a hand whisker for 2-3 minutes.
- Sieve dry ingredients
- Add Sieved ingredients gradually in the mixture of liquid ingredients whisked earlier.
- Grease a tin and dust with maida. Pour the batter in it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven on 180 deg. for 30-35 minutes or until done.
Vegan chocolate ganache-
Chopped Dark Chocolate- 300 grams
Dairy free whipping cream- 150 grams
- Melt Dark Chocolate and mix the chilled whipping cream into it.
- Your ganache is ready to be used on the cake.