About Homemade Subzi Aur Paneer Wali Hyderabadi Biryani : A biryani that celebrates the fusion of garden fresh spices and the sumptuous chicken tikka.
Homemade Subzi Aur Paneer Wali Hyderabadi Biryani
Prep Time: 150 min
Cooking Time: 60 min
1. Marinate the vegetables for at least 1 hour along with the ingredients.
2. Cook the vegetables and then add whole garam masala. Wait for it to splutter and add sliced onions, and continue to heat until they turn brown in color. Also, add the dry spices followed by tomato and cook it.
3. Boil water with salt and whole garam masala & then soak it in water for about 20 minutes. Boil and strain when it is 70 percent done.
4. Now, divide the rice into parts and add cream, saffron, and desi ghee to one part. For layering put the vegetables on the base add the garnish to it and tomatoes.
5. Give another layer of saffron rice. Add another layer with the white rice. Garnish with the above mentioned ingredients. Now, put on dum for 15-20 minutes on low flame.