Homemade About Shahi Gobhi Pasanda: This mildly creamy and lightly spiced gravy (pasanda) owes its origin from the kitchens of the Mughals. We all know how they revelled in adding a royal touch to everything and even the modest cauliflower also could not escape that. But to give a twist to your vegetarian feast, this is a dish worth cooking! Because 8 or 80, everybody likes a pasanda.
Homemade Shahi Gobhi Pasanda
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
1. Wash cauliflower florets thoroughly in warm water and halve the potato into two pieces.
2. Take a bowl and add curd, ginger paste, cashew paste, cinnamon powder, cloves powder cardamom powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and salt to make a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan and shallow-fry cauliflower florets in medium flame and keep aside.
4. Use the same oil to fry the pre-prepared curd paste and cook it till oil leaves from the side.
5. After that add milk to it and cook it for some time. To thicken the consistency of the gravy, add the cornflour to it.
6. Once the gravy thickens, add Cauliflower and potatoes to it. Toss them properly to coat them well.
7. After that add garam masala powder and cook in a low flame till the milk is absorbed and veggies are cooked.
8. Finally pour some fresh cream and mix well. Garnish it with cashews, mint leaves, and green chilli.