About Homemade Rice Fritters: If you are worried about leftover rice and don’t want to make another round of fried rice with it, then this recipe is just for you. Crunchy, steamy, and a perfect companion for an evening chai break and some spatter of monsoon rains, these homemade rice fritters are easy to rustle up when you are hard-pressed for time.
Homemade Rice Fritters
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
1. First, boil the potatoes and mash it smooth so that you break down all the lumps.
2. Take leftover rice and grind it in the mixer grinder.
3. Now add mashed potatoes, semolina, chopped onions, chopped coriander, green chillies, salt, and red chilli powder in the ground mixture of rice and mix it well.
4. Take a frying pan and add oil in the pan and heat it.
5. Now make patties in any shape of your choice like round or oval from that dough.
6. Slide them into oil and deep fry them in the pan until they are golden brown in colour.
7. Now take them out of the pan and your tasty homemade rice fritters snacks are ready to serve with a dip of your choice.