About Mutton Chukka: Mutton Chukka is a spicy and delicious Indian dish that is prepared with fresh goat meat and several spices.
Homemade Mutton Chukka
Prep Time: 70 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
1. Clean and wash the mutton pieces.
2. Dry roast cinnamon, cloves, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and peppercorns on low flame. Transfer it into a blender and grind the ingredients.
3. Add mutton pieces, ginger, garlic paste, salt, and turmeric powder into a pressure cooker. Add oil and thoroughly mix the ingredients. Cover and cook it until you hear the first whistle.
4. After the first whistle, turn it into low flame and continue cooking for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the pressure cooker and allow it to cool.
5. Add oil into a pan, heat it on low flame, & add red chilli, curry leaves, and fennel seeds.
6. Now, add shallots and saute it until they turn golden brown in color. Add the cooked mutton pieces, mix the ingredients really well, and cook it on medium flame for ten to 12 minutes. Use chopped coriander leaves to garnish the mutton chukka.