About Homemade Murgh Tikka Biryani Recipe: A biryani that celebrates the fusion of garden fresh spices and the sumptuous chicken tikka.
Homemade Murgh Tikka Biryani
Prep Time: 150 min
Cooking Time: 60 min
1. Start by preheating the oven to 220˚C. Combine the ingredients of chicken tikka and marinate it for 1 hour in a refrigerator.
2. Use bamboo skewers to skewer the chicken pieces and then place it on a baking tray, that is lined with the parchment paper. Ensure that there is space underneath the marinated chicken. Keep it aside for later use.
3. Add oil in a pot, heat it on medium flame, and then saute onions along with herbs and spices. Now, add chopped tomatoes and fry until they have become soft.
4. Pour water, yogurt, and the chicken tikka marinade. Mix it thoroughly with the spices and vegetables. Bring it to a boil, add the chicken, and cook it for 5 minutes.
5. Assemble the biryani layer by layer with rice, curry, onion, and then finally top it with Coriander. Simmer it for ten minutes until the chicken and rice is properly cooked.