About Lucknowi Murgh Dum Biryan: This grand dum-pukht is prepared with partially cooked meat infused with fragrant spices to create a mild flavour.
Homemade Lucknowi Murgh Dum Biryan
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
1. Start by soaking rice in water for about an hour. Heat water and then add 10 tsp salt in about 1.2 kilogram of rice.
2. Now, add the spices to it, and then heat the rice to 80 percent.
3. Take Chicken curry cut in a pan or lagan and then add white pepper, yellow chilli powder, awadhi garam masala, salt, ginger powder, and crushed brown onion to it.
4. Mix the ingredients really well and then add the milk, keora, and saffron water mixture. Now, add desi ghee.
5. Put the chicken jhol in a deg and add 80 percent rice into it. Now, pour the saffron and water mix to the top and use an aluminum foil to cover it. Dum for 20 minutes.