About Homemade Kolkata Chicken Biryani Recipe: A biryani that celebrates the fusion of garden fresh spices and the sumptuous chicken tikka.
Homemade Kolkata Chicken Biryani
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
1. First you will need to prepare the Biryani masala. Once you finish preparing the biryani masala, immerse basmati rice in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Cook the rice in boiled water along with salt and the spices. Now, cut the onions, add them into a pan, and fry them by using oil.
3. Slow cook the small pieces of chicken with ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, curd, spices, and oil.
4. Cut the potatoes into slightly large pieces and cook it in a pressure cooker until they become tender. Now, fry potatoes in the same pan after removing the chicken.
5. Use a pan and then assemble the layers one by one and then cook it for 10 minutes on low flame. Garnish with boiled egg.