About Homemade Hyderabadi Gosht Ki Biryani Recipe: A biryani that celebrates the fusion of garden fresh spices and the sumptuous chicken tikka.
Homemade Hyderabadi Gosht Ki Biryani
Prep Time: 150 min
Cooking Time: 60 min
1. Heat ghee and add whole spice into it , saute it, & then add ginger garlic paste, salt and stir.
2. Cover it and let it cook until the moisture evaporates.
3. Add yogurt,brown paste and red chilli powder, and then cook it until the fat surfaces.
4. Add water and let it cook until the meat is tender. Wash & soak rice for about 30 minutes and boil in enough water. Add lemon juice and little salt to it. Add the drained rice & par boil it.
5. Remove meat & strain the gravy, & reserve it. Place meat & the reserve gravy in a handi and then add ginger julienne, green chillies, half saffron, and mint leaves. Add par-boiled rice ,saffron and mixture of cream and rice water. Seal and dum for a few minutes till the rice is cooked completely.