About Chicken Chettinad: Spicy chicken curry cooked in a unique black masala blend, descending from the chettinad region of Tamil Nadu.
Homemade Chicken Chettinad
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 70 min
1. Grind all ingredients and make it into paste.
2. Now, cut the chicken into small pieces(Curry cut) and marinate it with the paste.
3. Chop onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves. Heat oil ,add cumin, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom into it & then saute it. (Let it crackle).
4. Add curry leaves and chopped onion into it. Continue to saute it until the onion turns golden in color. Add Chopped tomatoes and saute it for about 5 minutes.
5. Add marinated chicken along with turmeric powder. Saute it for ten minutes and make sure to sprinkle water at regular intervals. Add salt and cook till it's done & garnish it with coriander leaves.