About Homemade Andhra Style Kai Kurma Recipe: Cooked in Andhra style Kopra with assorted veggies and a dash of poppy seeds, this glorious dish is a treat to your soul.
Homemade Andhra Style Kai Kurma
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
1. Add all the ingredients in a blender and make it into a thick paste. Set it aside for later use.
2. Take the veggies, cook them in a cup of water, turmeric powder, and salt until they become firm. Cook for just a couple of minutes if you are using a pressure cooker. Keep it aside.
3. Add oil and ghee in a pan, heat it, and then add the spices. Fry it for ten seconds. Now, add onions and fry until it becomes soft.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes into it, Fry it for four to 5 minutes or until the oil starts to appear on kurma’s top.
5. Now, add the cooked vegetables, spice powders, and salt. Cook for one minute.
6. Add curd, thick paste, and garam masala powder into it. Make sure to whip the curd before adding it. Now, allow it to boil.
7. Add milk and allow it to boil. Turn off the flame and garnish the Kurma with coriander leaves.