- Water 170 gms
- Sugar 12.5gms
- Yeast 5gms
- Flour 245gms
- Salt 3gms
- Olive Oil 25gms
- Toppings (cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, spring onion, lady finger etc)
- In a large bowl sift flour and sugar together.
- Add the yeast and give a dry mix.
- Start kneading while adding milk.
- Once smooth dough is achieved, add salt and knead again till salt mixes well.
- Add olive oil and combine well.
- Keep in mould to proof for atleast 30mins.
- Once proofing is done, punch holes with fingers and add topping. Spray with sprinkle oregano or mixed herbs.
- Agin proof it for 30 mins.
- Bake in preheated oven at 220°C for 30 mins.