About Homemade Eggless Pancake Recipe: Another eggless sweet wonder for the vegetarians to rejoice! Who said you cannot achieve the fluffy, soft, and light texture of a pancake without eggs? Top a warm pancake with some syrup of your choice and sink your teeth into a stack of deliciousness.
Homemade Eggless Pancake
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. First, we will mix all our dry ingredients. Take a bowl and put all-purpose flour/maida then add powdered sugar, 1 tsp baking powder mix it well.
2. To this, we will then add melted butter and milk (which should be at room temperature).
3. Whisk it using a fork or hand whisker and make a batter of pouring consistency.
4. Heat a tawa on low flame and apply little butter.
5. Then pour the batter using a ladle. Once the underside of the pancake is done, the disc will leave the tawa surface. Flip it over and cook the other side.
6. Serve with honey and chocolate syrup with a side of fruits. If you want to add an Indian touch, try molten jaggery or coconut palm sugar.