Are you looking for the best way to enjoy pizza as a snack? There is no doubt that pizza is a portion of delicious food that is loved by everyone. But did you know that it can also be made as a snack? Yes, Pizza Baked Potato is the perfect snack and a great way to have your favorite pizza as a snack. You can make it at home, and it tastes so good and satisfying.
Pizza is one of the most popular foods in the world, and baked potatoes are a close second. So what happens when you combine the two? You get a delicious, crunchy, and cheesy snack that is sure to please everyone.
What is so unique about Pizza Baked Potato Recipe
Pizza baked potatoes are a unique twist on two classic dishes. They are easy to make and can be a great snack for parties or anytime you’re in the mood for something different.
Pizza Baked Potato Recipe
-4 large baking potatoes
-1 jar (24 oz) of your favorite pasta sauce
-1 package (8 oz) of shredded mozzarella cheese
-only 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
-1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
-1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Poke holes in potatoes with a fork and bake for 45 minutes.
3. When potatoes are done, allow them to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, being careful not to break the skin.
5. Mix the potato insides, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl.
6. Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins.
7. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
The best thing about this recipe is that it is the best way to enjoy pizza as a snack. You can even make it at home and eat it anytime. If you are in a hurry, you can even make it an appetizer and serve it to your guests.