What does it mean to be a freak? Well, in the case of this Muddy Pat Freakshake, it’s exactly what you think it is: a sweet milkshake that’s been through some serious dirt. Think of all the things that have fallen out of your car while driving and gotten stuck in your tires. Now imagine drinking those things—that’s what this is like! It’s just ice cream, cake batter, chocolate chips, and sprinkles mixed with mud.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-pint vanilla ice cream (not quite half of a normal-sized pint)
- Two tablespoons chocolate syrup, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff (or more to taste)
- Six large marshmallows
- Use your glassware of choice, but it must be tall and skinny. An old-fashioned glass is perfect for this purpose.
- The glass should be chilled before serving.
- Your glassware should be clean to avoid any potential germs or bacteria from getting into the shake!
- Blend everything in a blender.
- Strain the shake through a fine mesh sieve into a chilled glass.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles if you’re feeling fancy!
Toppings and Decoration
- Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate sauce on top of the mud, then spread it evenly with your fingers.
- Add sprinkles, and enjoy!
This shake is the best thing you can stick in your mouth.
- It is the best treat you can stick in your mouth.
- The perfect meal for kids and adults alike.
- It can be made into a healthy meal by adding protein powder to it.
- A great way to get rid of leftovers and make them into something delicious.
- Add different toppings to make it more interesting!
We hope we’ve inspired you to get creative and make your own mudslide freak shake! The possibilities are endless, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with.