One of Masterchef India Season 7 Top 4 finalists, Chef Aruna Vijay is a renowned culinary enthusiast and a passionate entrepreneur. Keen to learn about the history and heritage of different cuisines, Chef Aruna is known for curating and crafting innovative recipes, especially from the micro cuisines of Tamil Nadu. She has also won the Indian Food and Beverage Awards for promoting Regional cuisine and bagged the Jito Zaayka Hyderabad Award.
About the event
Do you love hosting house parties but wonder what new snacks to offer to your guests this time?
Masterchef Finalist, Aruna Vijay has the perfect solution for you in her upcoming Masterclass with Masalabox on the 20th of May, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.
Get ready to be a part of this riveting session to learn incredibly unique South Indian snacks so you can prepare a desi high tea for your house parties!
By learning Chef’s innovative and creative snack recipes perfected with homemade podis, crisps, sprinkles and pickles from The Manduva Project, you will definitely know how to impress your guests at your next house party!
You will learn:
1. Four unique and interesting South Indian snack recipes that can be paired with podis, pickles, crisps and sprinkles for enhanced flavours.
2. Creative ways to add a twist to usual house party snacks with bite-sized South Indian appetizers such as the Gongura Mayonnaise paired with Fryums or the desi Tomato Thokku Bruschetta
3. How to make light summer spring rolls using Rice Paper Sheet, and garnish it for an artful presentation
4. Small-portion South Indian snack recipes with quick and easy-to-follow techniques for innovative, healthy and spicy preparations such as the Madras Podi rolls.
5. Beautiful snack presentation tips and techniques inspired by the High tea concept.
Register now to join us for this absolutely free Masterclass with Masterchef Aruna and let’s get the party started!
Recipes you will learn in this workshop
Terms & Conditions
This is an eggless session.
The session will be conducted on Zoom.
Meeting invite will be sent via email 2 hours before the session begins.
In case you don't receive a confirmation email, please check your SPAM folder for an email with the subject line of "Festive Fusion Masterclass"
Registrations close 1 hour before the start of the session.
All communication will take place via email. Please make sure you’re entering the correct e-mail ID (and WhatsApp number) at which we may reach you.
The global community of passionate foodies – Masalabox
Masala Box is a content-driven food commerce platform in India. We enable customers to make informed decisions on their food choices.
Through our data-driven, Al/ML-enabled platform, we remove the clutter and make it easier for customers to make smarter food choices quickly. We are the perfect choice for anyone looking to find the best food options in India.