Try this easy tender coconut pudding recipe and make it for your friends and family.
Tender Coconut Pulp – 1cup
Tender Coconut water- ¼ cup
Milk – 1 ½ cup
Sugar- ¼ cup
Milkmaid -½ cup
China grass – 5gms
How to make Tender coconut pudding:
1. Start by soaking the China grass in 1 cup of water for a few minutes and then melt it on low to medium flame till completely dissolved.
2. Grind coconut pulp to a fine paste by adding coconut water.
3. Put milk, condensed milk, and sugar in a pan and heat until it boils.
4. Now add the ground paste and melted china grass.
5. Pour it into the moulds and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
6. Demould the pudding by inverting the mould over the serving plate and gently patting it.
7. Serve and enjoy!