Chicken rings are a fun, easy way to make chicken taste like chicken but still be fun to eat. They’re just chicken strips shaped like rings, but they’re much easier to pick up and eat than actual rings. You can serve them as an appetizer or a main dish. They’re great with any kind of dipping sauce you can think of!
- Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Flour, for coating the chicken rings (dip the ring in flour first, then egg wash)
- Baking powder for coating the chicken rings (dip the ring in baking powder first, then egg wash)
- Salt and pepper to taste (sprinkle on top of each round after its dip)
How to make them
- To start, make sure you have a meat thermometer. If you don’t know how to use one, go ask your mom or dad for help!
- Next, make sure you have a deep fryer. If you don’t know what a deep fryer is or how it works, go ask your mom or dad for help!
- Next, make sure that the oil in your deep fryer is nice and hot (350°F). If it’s not quite hot enough yet, wait patiently until it reaches this temperature—don’t rush things!
- Then take out two pieces of chicken breast and cut them into strips about an inch thick. You can also do this using frozen chicken tenders/strips; just thaw them first in cold water before cutting them up.
- Now place those strips on parchment paper so they don’t stick together while cooking; then place another layer over the top just in case there are any leaks underneath, which could cause messy splatters when frying later on…and maybe even burn off some fingers too haha 😉 Make sure both sides are covered, so nothing sticks together during cooking time later on down below after all those yummy sauces get added into the mix later on down under once again too 🙂
You can make Chicken Rings.
Chicken Rings are excellent finger food. They’re easy to make and use up any leftover chicken you have. You can use any cut of chicken, and you can even experiment with different types of bread.
With these easy-to-follow instructions, you can make a delicious meal for your family.