The Kadala curry mix is an exceptional combination of varied flavours and spices capturing the right essence of a rich and flavourful Kadala Curry. Prepared using traditional methods, the mix is a treat to your taste buds and also makes your life easier by being an essential household ingredient.
Make your own curry (directions)-
Salt, Coriander, Chilli, Urad dal, Coconut, Pepper, Curry Mix.
- Use a pressure cooker to boil black Channa in enough water with salt and oil.
- Heat 2-3 table spoons of oil in a kadai. Add a few curry leaves, 2 slit green chillies, and slices of onion and stir fry until onions turn golden brown.
- Add a generous amount of the Kadala curry mix, as per the consistency and texture required.
- Add the boiled channa along with the required amount of water used to boil the channa along with the other ingredients.
- Bring it to a boil and turn the flame off. Leave the curry closed with a lid for 5 minutes.