Add a hint of exotic by using this classic Indian recipe for rose shrikhand.
It is made with wonderful curd and rose petals, honey, and rose syrup. This delicious and healthy dessert can be prepared for serving as a delicious dessert following dinner. You could make it an offering for pujas. Follow these easy steps to make this delicious treat.
Ingredients of Rose Shrikhand
1 kilograms yoghurt (curd)
1 cup rose syrup
Three tablespoons dry rose petals
Two tablespoon honey
One teaspoon of rose essence
What is the recipe for rose Shrikhand?
1. Strain curd
- To prepare this simple dessert, you need a large bowl, and then take a muslin cloth, place it on a dish and add the curd. Remove the curd’s water. Use a large tray to place this cloth with curd on top of it. Place it in the bowl in a heavy container. Refrigerate overnight.
In the second step, whisk the curd with rose essence.
- In a bowl, mix the chilled curd out of the muslin fabric. Then, add honey, rose syrup, rose essence, and rose petals, and whisk everything together until you get a smooth texture.
Step 3 Serve chilled and freeze.
- Serve the dessert in serving bowls, decorate with rose petals and then freeze. Serve chilled!
- You can alter the sweetness to suit your taste.
- It is also possible to add flaked almonds for an almond flavour to the food.
Hope you enjoy this recipe. Don’t forget to share your pics with us in comments. Also follow us for more content like these.