Multiple entries can be submitted.
Yes, local eateries can be covered.
Yes, you can but make sure to use English or Hindi captions to highlight important points.
Yes, mention the city name in the reel and the caption.
The participation form is available in Masalbox’s Instagram bio.
For each entry, you must complete the participation form and submit it for confirmation.
1. This Contest is being organized by <b>Masalabox Food Networks Pvt Ltd.</b>………
2. The Contest is open only to Indian citizens residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of
countries other than India are not eligible to participate.
3. The Contest is open to residents of India aged — years of age and above. There is no entry fee to sign-up for the contest.
4. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, the participant must have a valid Instagram Id.
5. By signing up for/ participating in the contest, the participant affirms to have reviewed and understood these Terms & Conditions.
6. By signing up for/ participating in the Contest, the participant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Masalabox reserves the right to disqualify the participants and/or revoke the prize if the participants breach any of these terms and conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violate applicable laws or regulations.
8. Masalabox reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion, and without any liability.
9. Participants entering the Contest may submit any number of Entries so long as such Entries meet contest criteria as specified in these T&Cs, even if not chosen as the final winners of the Contest.
10. Masalabox’s decision concerning all matters about this contest will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered about the contest or the judges’ decision(s).
11. Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions, failure to submit proof of identification and/or original confirmation number upon collection of the Prize will automatically disqualify the participant.
12. All entries and all copyright and other rights in such entries become the property of Masalabox. By participating in the Contest, each participant consents to the information submitted with their entry being entered into a database and the use of this information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
13. Masalabox shall not be liable for any cost incurred by the participants in participating in the Contest.
14. Masalabox shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused as a result of cancellation/amendment of the Contest, amendment or revocation of all or part of these terms and conditions, any act of God, governmental action or other circumstances (or any event beyond the control of Masalabox).
15. The participants shall indemnify Masalabox with regard to third-party claims arising out of or connected with any actual or alleged infringement of any third party’s patent, trade secrets or copyright arising from or related to the use of videos.
16. Upon request, the winners shall be required to provide their contact details and/or any other necessary and relevant details. If the winner cannot provide the details within 3 (three) days of the request made by Masalabox, Masalabox reserves the right to disqualify the participant at its sole discretion.
17. If the prize is declined, unclaimed or unable to be claimed, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details provided, Masalbox may direct the select the next best and valid entry from the entries received as an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
18. Mere participation/submitting Entries in the Contest does not entitle the Participants to win the Prize.
19. The Prize is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for a cash equivalent. Only the prize Winners and no other person or agent may claim the Prize.
20. The terms and conditions of the Contest are subject to the laws of India, and any dispute arising out of this Contest is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka.