Bangalore and Kochi
At Masalabox, our e-commerce platform connects the best home-chefs in town to their customers. With healthy and home-made serving as the driving force behind this venture, Customer appreciation and satisfaction act as crucial parameters in our functions. The overarching responsibilities that cater to this role therefore are as follows:
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales role is considered as an asset.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota in general or preferably over the phone.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to convince the customers.
- Familiarity with MS office computer skills or previous computer training.
- Ability to develop strong, lasting relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Hindi.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our service by both telephone and email.
- Answer questions about our services & understand customer requirements and suggest our best available solutions.
- Manage customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to the reporting head.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied with our service.
- Constantly seek ways how to improve on performance through lifelong learning and new skill acquirement mechanisms.