- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role for a period of 1-2 years.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Formulate campaigns for promoting digital content via Website, App, E-mailers, Social Media and Search Engines.
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).