Bangalore and Kochi
- Primarily, a food lover - who lives to try new dishes and engage people through food.
- Ability to manage a constantly ringing phone and coworkers across multiple verticals needing assistance.
- Understand cuisines and food pairings as you’ll be designing lots of menus.
- Highly organized and able to give attention to details, and manage competing demands on your time.
- Strong Communicator, both verbal and written - in English, Hindi and a regional language [preferred].
- Ability to put in long hours and flexibility to accommodate the company’s needs - this is not a 9 - 5 desk job.
- Preferably Female candidates only with 1 +year’s experience or fresher with MS office skills.
- An IHM or any Hotel Management Background can be a plus.
- On-boarding of Chefs.
- Chef management and coordination for schedules.
- Maintaining quality of food by working closely with the Chefs.
- Maintaining an availability schedule of all chefs in the network.
- Design a weekly curated menu.
- Manage photographers shoot, schedule shoots when necessary.
- Supporting the tech as well as the content development team with item descriptions, and menu updation.