Masalabox, the food content platform is looking for a video editor to edit videos primarily for our social media and for other business purpose as required. The ideal candidate should have relevant creative ability to assemble footage into cohesive videos for social media.
- Choosing/Inputting appropriate sounds, music, graphics and effects to enhance videos.
- Assembling/Using raw footage Using raw footage to create final videos that match the original concept as much as possible
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Partnering with social, marketing and design teams to brainstorm and storyboard video concepts.
- Optimize Social Media videos with catchy titles, proper tags, cover photos, etc.
- Working closely with the Content and Social Media team to present a final product that matches their vision
- Proven graphic designing and video editing experience of 2-4 years
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other form of edited videos
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premier). Any knowledge of a 3D software is a bonus
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology
- Experience with graphics and motion editing
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements
- Preferably a background in Design, Media, Art, Photography, Communication, Videography and/or technology