Bangalore and Kochi
- Primarily, a food lover - who loves to try new dishes and engage people through food. Need to be comfortable with tasting vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Ability to manage a constantly ringing phone and coworkers across multiple verticals needing assistance. You would need to make a lot of calls in a day to onboard chefs.
- Understand cuisines and food pairings as you’ll be designing lots of menus.
- Highly organized and able to give attention to details, and manage competing demands on your time.
- Strong Communicator, both verbal and written - in English, Hindi and a regional language [preferred].
- Ability to put in long hours and flexibility to accommodate the company’s needs - this is not a 9 - 5 desk job.This job role requires you to travel on regular basis to meet chef applicants.
- On-boarding of home chefs which requires you to travel to different locations around the various hubs that we open, for the tastings and ensuring that their kitchens meet the quality parameters.
- Home chef management and coordination of schedules.
- Maintaining quality of food by working closely with the home chefs.
- Maintaining an availability schedule of all chefs in the network.
- Design a weekly curated menu.
- Manage photographers shoot, schedule shoots when necessary.
- Supporting the tech as well as the content development team with item descriptions, and menu updation.