We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing updating & editing server and the users process. You will be developing of a server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Current development experience with PHP in MVC frameworks (Knowledge in Prestashop is an added advantage).
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, svn.
- Candidates with 1+ years of experience.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for e-commerce website & creating administration and management tools.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.