The beauty water recipes below are perfect for your skin and hair. They will help you get healthier, younger-looking skin and thicker, more vibrant hair. These recipes are easy to make at home, and they only require a few simple ingredients!
Watermelon Beauty Water
Grab a blender, and add:
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- Two tablespoons of mint leaves (no stems)
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced into large chunks
- Juice from half of a lime or lemon. If you don’t have fresh lemons and limes on hand, you can substitute them for bottled juice—be sure to read the ingredients list to ensure there aren’t any added sugars or preservatives!
Blend everything until smooth. Add a pinch of salt while blending. Then add ice cubes and blend until they’re broken up into small pieces throughout the drink. Finish by adding 1–2 tablespoons vodka (optional), then give it one last blend until well combined.
Strawberry Beauty Water
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, which makes them an antioxidant powerhouse. Antioxidants protect the body from free radicals that can harm cells and cause disease. They’re also a good water source, so they’re hydrating too!
Strawberries contain high amounts of alpha hydroxy acids, naturally occurring chemical exfoliants in fruits like strawberries and grapes that help remove dead skin cells to reveal younger-looking skin. These acids also aid in repairing sun damage over time!
Kiwi Beauty Water
- Add 1 cup of water to a blender.
- Add ½ cup of chopped kiwi and 3 tbsp of lemon juice and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl or pitcher, then add ice and enjoy!
Orange Beauty Water
Orange Beauty Water
- Two oranges, peeled
- 1/2 a lemon, rind and juice
- Water to fill your bottle (at least 32 oz.)
Instructions: Cut the oranges in half and squeeze the juice out of them. You can use a hand juicer or if you don’t have one, roll the orange on a hard surface to get all that delicious nectar into your jar. Once they’re empty, cut off all visible strings from the top of each half. Then slice them into thin slices so you can fit more into your bottle! Fill up with water until full, and add honey for added sweetness (optional).
Drink to better skin and hair!
Drinking water is a great place to start if you’re looking for a natural way to improve your skin and hair.
Here are five benefits of Beauty Water Recipes:
- It’s good for your body. Water hydrates the cells of your skin, keeping them plump and moisturized. Plus, it helps clear toxins from your body so that they don’t get trapped in the pores on your face or clog up the follicles in your scalp (yuck!).
- It’s good for weight loss. Drinking water before meals can actually help you eat less food because you won’t feel as hungry when it’s time to eat! You’ll also stay fuller longer thanks to all those extra fluids flooding into your system—so even after eating just a salad with no dressing or dressing on half of it (just kidding!), chances are high that most people will still be able to finish their plate without being forced into eating something else later down the line at some point during the day just because they didn’t get enough nutrients within those first few hours after lunchtime ended—which means no more snacking later on either! If anything else needs explanation here aside from what I’ve already said about how consuming enough calories per day might cause weight gain rather than prevent it, then let me know because I’d love some feedback on this too.”
Just like with any beauty routine, it’s important to know what your skin needs and be sure to drink enough water. These four Beauty Water Recipes are a great starting point for anyone looking to improve the health of their skin and hair by drinking more water.