Ice cream is a delicious treat that most of us have enjoyed at some point in our lives. Homemade Ice Cream has been around for centuries, and the recipes have changed. It is still a favorite dessert, especially on hot summer days.
While many different types of ice cream are available today, making your own home made icecream can be fun using one of these three delicious recipes!
Chocolate ice cream
Chocolate ice cream is a great way to use up any leftover chocolate, whether it be milk or dark. Adding some peanut butter (or nuts) makes this recipe even more luscious.
It’s essential to have the right tools for making ice cream at home: an electric mixer, a blender, and a thermometer are all necessary.
Strawberry ice cream
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.2) Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe bowl and put it in the freezer for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.3) If you like things really creamy, add some vanilla ice cream after taking your homemade ice cream out of the freezer. You can store it in an airtight container in your freezer for up to one month!
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Combine the cream and milk in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract and salt to the mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture, mixing until they’re completely melted into it all (you can use a microwave if you like; be careful not to burn!).
Homemade ice cream is a treat to make and share with the family.
Homemade ice cream is a great treat to make and share with the family. It is easy to make and inexpensive. Homemade ice cream is also healthier than store-bought ice cream because it does not contain high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or colors, or hydrogenated oils.
The two recipes that we have provided below are really simple and can be prepared in just a few minutes by using basic ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry:
I hope this article has inspired you to make homemade ice cream. It’s certainly a fun project to try with your family or friends and one that will bring back memories of childhood. The best part about homemade ice cream is that it tastes much better than any store-bought variety—and when you make it yourself, nothing artificial or unhealthy is added! You can also get creative with different flavor combinations and experiment with different sweeteners (like honey or maple syrup).