1.Currently Masalabox serves in Cochin , Bangalore cities. If you place the order to an area we don’t have delivery we will be informing you over phone. You have the option to cancel the order and get full refund or pick up your order from our Hub or change the delivery address
2. All lunch orders will be delivered between 12 Noon and 3 PM and All dinner orders will be delivered between 7PM and 10 PM every day.
3. Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
4. If delivery is done by the Participating Chef or its delivery partners, it is the Participating Chefs sole responsibility to provide Food Delivery in a timely manner.
5. In the case delivery is done by Masalabox or a third party delivery partner assigned by Masalabox, we will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. Masalabox takes no responsibility for late delivery for reasons beyond its control.
6. All orders are delivered by Masalabox Delivery Network or any other reputed delivery service that we may choose to use from time to time. We and the Participating Chef will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by delivering late. If the Goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
7. In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Masalabox.
8. All risk in the Goods and the Food Delivery shall pass to you upon delivery.
9. If you fail to accept delivery of Food Delivery and/or Goods at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
10. You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food Delivery and/or Goods adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
11. Masalabox and Participating Chefs, who will prepare your order, will try our best to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order within the time confirmed and will aim to inform you if they expect that they are unable to meet the estimated delivery time.
12. Participating Chefs and Masalabox shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
13. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
14. Incase of the unlikely event of non delivery of the food items for reasons beyond the control of the customer, Masalabox, will refund the full amount to the customer including the delivery charges, within will be 15 to 20 working days via the same source by which the payment was made.