1. You must notify Masalabox immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. Orders can be cancelled 24 hours before the schedule delivery time which is 7PM every weekday for Dinners and 12 PM for lunches.
2. For cancellations after the cut off period, if the Participating Chef accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. If the Chef refuses cancellation, e.g. because preparation of Food has been completed and/or delivery personnel has already been dispatched, it may not be cancelled. We will not be able to refund any order, which has been already prepared/ dispatched
3. We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made using the same channel you made the payment within 15-20 days of cancelling the order.
4. If the cancellation was made in time and once the chef has accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 15 -20 days, which includes the delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
5. In the unlikely event that we delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If we can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), we would inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund.
6. Whenever he is eligible for the refund, customer has the option to get a cash refund or store credit based on his discretion.